The mission of the IREA is to create a collaborative environment for economic prosperity in Northeast Minnesota by providing leadership, fostering partnerships and employing professional economic development strategies.
IREA is a regional economic alliance comprised of area leaders willing to share information and ideas and take action to help our communities strengthen and diversify our regional economy. This shall be accomplished by:
• Promoting networking opportunities for communities and other entities.
• Building collaboration and trust throughout the region.
• Addressing regional economic development issues and opportunities.
• Serving as a recognized voice for economic development.
• Providing educational tools and resources.
Membership in the Iron Range Economic Alliance is open to economic development professionals, elected officials and other leaders representing communities, economic development organizations, private sector businesses and associated entities in the Iron Range region. The annual membership dues are $50 per member organization.
We would love to have you as our guest at an upcoming membership meeting. You can get a feel for the meetings, network with existing IREA members, and more. Contact us today to register as a guest.
c/o Jeff Borling, Great River Energy, 230 West Superior Street, Suite 400, Duluth, MN 55802